North Shore- Edward Elmhurst Health Services location: Edward Hospital, Naperville, IL has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. Join a collegial group of (8) Neurologists, (3) Neurointerventionalists (5) Neurosurgeons, (5) Advanced Practice Providers, and (1) Neurointensivist; Full Time, inpatient Neuro Intensive Care Unit staffed by registered nurses specially trained in care of the brain and spine.
This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist interested in a Neuro-Hospitalist opportunity who is committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. This is a full-time inpatient opportunity, caring for stroke and general neurology patients at our Time Sensitive Emergency Level 1 (Comprehensive) Stroke Center, located in Naperville, or Elmhurst IL; just 30 or 17 miles respectively west of downtown Chicago. The Neuro-Hospitalist will join a team of board-certified neurologists who work closely with expert neurosurgeons and neurovascular interventional radiologists to provide specialized, comprehensive care for patients with brain, nerve, and spinal disorders.
- Neuro Intensive Care Unit staffed by registered nurses specially trained in care of the brain and spine
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Cross covering patients and seeing admits from the ED
- Neurodiagnostic services including EEG, EMG and sleep lab
- Pain Management available onsite
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency-training program in Neurology
- Market competitive compensation
- EMR: EPIC
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, etc.
To learn more, visit: https://www.eehealth.org/services/neuro/
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Designated Stroke Center of Excellence & Advanced Primary Stroke Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission DNV-GL.
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Pgm. etc.
Naperville, Elmhurst IL, west suburb of Chicago, just 30 & 17 miles respectively west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Both have great community atmospheres and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
For more information, or to submit a CV please contact/send to
System Physician Recruiter
Phone: 630-527-3478 | Lori.Kramer@eehealth.org