Position: Neuro-Oncology Physician
Location: Glenview, IL and/or Evanston, IL
Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time
Compensation: Two Years guaranteed with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, CME, 403B and Routine Time Off (RTO - eligible on day one of work; no waiting period)
What you will need:
License: Illinois Medical License or eligible
Education: MD/DO, Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
Certification: BC/BE by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
NorthShore’s Neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions and was recently listed among the top 50 hospitals in U.S. News & World Report’s 2023-24 Best Hospitals Rankings and Ratings for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
What you will do:
- Providing inpatient and outpatient Neuro-oncology care within our five north region hospital healthcare system
- Collaborating with staff and treat patients in the Kellogg Cancer Center at our legacy NorthShore facilities following the quality and practice policies of those clinics.
- Work directly with your neuro-oncology team of fellow neuro-oncologists, neuro-oncology PA, nurse and scheduler.
- Participating in hospital inpatient consultation schedule commensurate with other clinical faculty.
- Mentoring and teaching the house staff and medical students, as appropriate.
- Conducting clinical research, as appropriate, supported by our dedicated research team.
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care. Collectively, we have 300 ambulatory locations and nine acute care hospitals – Elmhurst, Edward (Naperville), Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie, Swedish (Chicago), and Linden Oaks Behavioral Health located in Naperville, IL.
NorthShore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and an opportunity to practice with a world-class, interdisciplinary team of dedicated medical professionals.