Lee’s Summit Medical Center is assisting in the search for an outpatient neurologist to join an established group serving the communities of Lee's Summit and Kansas City.
- Clinic-based opportunity exclusively supporting the outpatient setting; practice call only
- Part time or full time status available; option to work 4 day schedule
- Opportunity to create a niche within the neurology practice based on clinical interests
- Advanced practice provider support available
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Lee’s Summit Medical Center:
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital serving the Lee’s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care, cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology, neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology, outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women’s services.
- As one of Lee’s Summit’s largest private sector employers, Lee’s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community’s growth, success and well-being.
Lee’s Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable communities in America. Money Magazine chose Lee’s Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live. Lee’s Summit features affordable housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20 minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza, you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to offer. The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.