A large health system in Central WI is eager to add an additional Pediatric neurologist to their program. This program has a sub-specialty model that allows neurologists with fellowship training to have sub-specialty volume. System-wide H1B sponsorship available and J1 support at satellite clinics.
- 225+-bed private-room hospital
- Part of a health system that employs 700 physicians
- In-house research institute (receives approximately $17 million in extramural funds per year)
- Plans to build neurology residency
Pediatric Neurology Highlights:
- Positions available at the main campus
- Position is full time but can support someone interested in part time work
- Practice a full range of outpatient services, including general Pediatric Neurology, epilepsy, headaches, CP, movement disorders
- Responsible for inpatient PICU, NICU and Pediatric inpatient consults at our adjoining Children’s Hospital
- Join a great, well-supported team, working with highly trained Pediatric subspecialties on-site
- Large referral base in Central and Western Wisconsin
- Opportunities for clinical research and teaching Pediatric residents located on-site
- H1B visa support available
- Competitive salary and benefit package including up to $100,000 bonus
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!