A large health system in Central WI is eager to add additional neuromuscular neurologists to their program. This program has a sub-specialty model that allows neurologists with fellowship training to have up to 100% sub-specialty volume. Currently, they are recruiting for a neuromuscular specialist,. System-wide H1B sponsorship available and J1 support at satellite clinics.
- 225+-bed private-room hospital
- Part of a health system that employs 700 physicians
- In-house research institute (receives approximately $17 million in extramural funds per year)
- Plans to build neurology residency
Neuromuscular Position Highlights:
- Outpatient only
- 100% neuromuscular volume, for those that are interested
- The schedule is set up to see patients for 35 hours per week and 5 hours per week of admin time
- Hospital has an MDA clinic once per month where the physician will see patients with various hereditary neuromuscular diseases
- On-call is phone call only in 1:5 and 1:6 rotation depending on location
- H1B visa support available
- Opportunity for research, clinical trials and teaching (FP, Med/Peds and IM residents)
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a generous incentive package
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!