Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive, academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University is seeking a full-time Neurologist.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields. More than 400 full-time salaried physicians and advanced practice clinicians who focus on patient centered care.
This is vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. It has an unparalleled and well-appointed community sport center located minutes away from campus.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Join an established group of 2 full time physicians and 1 per diem
- General Neurology practice
- Mostly outpatient clinic with opportunity for General Tele-Neurology
- Opportunity for academic appointment & teaching
- Network Sleep Medicine Program
- Opportunity to develop specialty program
- Tele-Neurology support from University of Rochester Very limited call Full spectrum case mix and diverse patient population EMR-EPIC Salary Range: $183,803 - $340,000. This compensation range represents Bassett Healthcare’s good faith belief of the compensation range at the time of this posting or advertisement. Salary is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, education, licenses, specialty, training, and fair market evaluation based on industry standards Group Employed Model
- MD, DO or MBBS Board Eligible or Board Certified New York State Licensure BLS Certification Required Require Stroke experience, desirable EEG & EMG
- Medical, dental and vision insurance Paid time off, including vacations and holidays Life insurance and disability protection Paid malpractice Retirement plan CME time and money Moving allowance
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Ashley Camarata, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.