A large, regional health care system in North Carolina looks forward to the growth of its clinical neurosciences department. The practice is seeking to grow the outpatient service line with the addition of a 100% outpatient general neurologist. Candidates with interest and experience in neuromuscular would be of interest as well.
Practice / Opportunity Highlights:
- New Neuroscience Center being built
- Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- AASM accredited sleep center
- Infusion suites on site for headache and MS
- Clinical research and teaching opportunities with Campbell University
- M-F, 8 AM -- 5 PM schedule
- Immediate volume available
- No local competition
- A highly collegial environment with a very supportive administration
- A competitive compensation package, including generous sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
The geographic area is a diverse community of more than 319,00 residents and has been recognized as an All-American City.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!