The second-largest healthcare system in central Ohio is excited to welcome additional neurologists to grow the neurosciences section at several of their locations in and around beautiful Columbus, Ohio.
Currently, the system is seeking an additional neurohospitalists, epileptologist, and several outpatient neurologists for it's health system! Those with fellowship training can be accommodated, and those without fellowship training are welcome to apply as well.
The system is also seeking an epileptologist for its Acute Epilepsy Program (AES) that operates out of three of its hospitals.
There is also a need for a general neurologist at one of the system’s 210-bed, Primary Stroke, Level II Trauma Centers. Sub-specialty interests in the context of general neurology welcome and well-supported.
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research, and leadership
- Acute Epilepsy opportunity; opportunity to build to 100% epilepsy
- Neurohospitalist role at Comprehensive Stroke Center, minutes from downtown
- 24 video monitoring and EMU
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials supported by the program
- Close academic collaboration with a local, well-known, large university
- 7 on / 7 off schedule for neurohospitalist
- General neurologist takes 1:5 call, with no call after 7pm and no ED call
- Epileptologist does not participate in general neurology call
- The general neurologist will only see patients in one location
- Step into immediate volume
- Tele-neurology in place (no ER call during “on” week)
- In-house IRB
- Opportunities to teach rotating residents (6 residency programs)
- Competitive compensation
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!