Join a large hospital system in Northern California as it grows its neurology service line. They are seeking outpatient-only (zero call) neurologists and neurohospitalists to serve the community. General neurologists and neurologists with subspecialty interests will be well-supported.
- Primary Stroke Center
- Medical Catchment area of over 250,000 people
- All sub-specialties supported; support for majority subspecialized practice
- Headache, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, EMG/EEG, Sleep, and Pain interests welcome
- Zero call for outpatient – neurohospitalist team, and tele-neurology coverage in place
- 7-on/7-off Neurohospitalist schedule available
- Biplanar on site
- Tele-neurology network in place
- Traditional employment model
- Very competitive compensation package, including signing bonus, CME stipend, and STD/LTD/401K with employer match
- H1B visa support
With more than 300 sunny days a year Northern California is a wonderful place for anyone who enjoys the beautiful outdoors! Great hiking and biking trails, fishing, camping, boating, and skiing. Raise a family with terrific schools, affordable housing, and friendly neighborhoods.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!