A health system in Atlantic City, New Jersey is actively recruiting outpatient neurologists for its area hospitals. The outpatient roles will feature M-F scheduling, and can support some subspecialty volume.
Hospital System Highlights:
- 621 beds between two hospitals
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center & Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 28 Neuro-ICU beds
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- M-F, 8-4 or 9-5 schedules available
- Non-burdensome, rotating call
- General Neurology is the primary need, though subspecialty volume is available
- Cognitive/Behavioral neurology could see 80% subspecialty volume
- Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, and Clinical Neurophysiology could see 15-30% subspecialty volume to start
- Opportunity to develop EMU and Alzheimer's Clinic
- Teaching opportunities: Internal Medicine Residents and medical students rotate through
- Hospitalist and Neurointensivist cover hospital admissions
- APP Support
About the area:
Southeastern New Jersey is, quite simply, a beautiful place to live and work. The region abounds with history, culture, the arts, sports, and recreation. The Jersey Shore is a major resort destination with excellent dining, entertainment, and shopping options. New Jersey’s pristine beaches, welcoming shore communities, and spectacular landscapes are nationally renowned. The region offers quality public and private schools, more than 30 active religious denominations, and a broad selection of places to live, from on the water or near a beach to more traditional suburban or rural settings.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!