Sanford Health is currently seeking BC/BE neurologists to join their growing team in Fargo, ND. The Level I Trauma Center & Joint Commission Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center is seeking neurologists to practice in any of the following areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology
- Neuromuscular diseases
- General Neurology (outpatient)
- Neuro Hospitalist
- Subspecialty fellowship training is preferred for subspecialties
- The department consists of 14 neurologists with subspecialty representation in neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis/neuroimmunology, headache, stroke, neuro-ophthalmology, and neuro-hospitalist
- Monday – Friday clinic hours (with the exception of neuro hospitalist)
- Hospital Coverage is provided by neuro hospitalists
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neurosurgery, neuroradiology, neuropsychology, and physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents
- Neurology Residency with 3 residents per year.
- Serving 1 million patients over 200,000 square miles across ND and MN. Metro area population is 240,000
- Sponsor of H1B visa, cap-exempt
Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability (short-term and long-term), Paid Time Away, Paid CME days and dollars, Paid Malpractice and Tail coverage, Relocation Allowance, and much more.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, the largest rural health system in the United States, is dedicated to transforming the health care experience and providing access to world-class health care in America's heartland. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization serves more than one million patients and 201,000 health plan members across 250,000 square miles. The integrated health system has 46 medical centers, 2,800 Sanford physicians and advanced practice providers, 170 clinical investigators and research scientists, 186 Good Samaritan Society senior living centers and world clinics in nine countries around the globe. Learn more about Sanford Health's commitment to shaping the future of rural health care across the lifespan at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN FARGO
• Three Sanford Health campuses in Fargo/Moorhead area
• State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
• Level I Adult Trauma Center supported by AirMed services covering a three-state area
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living.
Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the
many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Jenna Berlinger – Physician Recruiter/Provider Sourcing Strategist
Telephone: (701) 234-6510