Ascension St. Vincent (Evansville) – Neuro-hospitalist
Ascension St. Vincent is seeking an enthusiastic board-certified/eligible neuro-hospitalist to join this exemplary team of faculty; Must have a strong desire to obtain/practice educational expertise within this advanced training program and a commitment to Graduate Medical Education, both as a mentor and mentee.
- Work alongside an experienced neuro - hospitalist and a large multi-specialty medical group
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Program
- Medical Directorship available
- Home to the first Neuro Physical Therapy Residency program in Indiana
- Academic Component: Teaching opportunities available with Internal Medicine Residents and Medical Students - Affiliated with Indiana University School of Medicine. Opportunity for academic career development and mentoring led by an experience and accomplished residency leadership.
About Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine Residency Program:
As part of Southwest Indiana Graduate Medical Education Consortium (SIGMEC), Ascension St. Vincent Evansville started the residency program alongside Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, with sponsoring institution Indiana University School of Medicine. Ascension St. Vincent is the first Internal Medicine Residency Program in Southern Indiana, uniquely situated to provide an innovative, comprehensive educational experience. Mission is to train high quality, compassionate physicians to improve access to care for complex, medically ill, and underserved populations and improve the supply of Internal Medicine specialists to help address primary care shortage in Southern Indiana.
- Specialty: Neuro-Hospitalist
- Subspecialty Interest: Neurology
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts; 7 on/7 off
- Call Schedule: None
- Practice Detail: Academic Internal Medicine Hospitalists and Nocturnists
- EMR System: Allscripts - Sunrise Clinical Manager
- Facility: Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Visa Eligibility: H1B
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Or Podiatrist credentialed from the Indiana Board of Podiatric Medicine obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Optometry (OD) or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) required.
H1-B Visa Eligible
Interested? Contact Beth Speer, Physician Recruiter