Outpatient Neurology Coastal Connecticut: Long Island Sound, 1-Hour from NYC
Located just 60 minutes from New York City.
You (and your family) can live in the heart of New England's most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and exciting year-round recreation. Live at the shore or in vibrant urban and suburban communities offering a lifestyle that most physicians only dream about. You will love heading to work and heading home!
Quality of life second to none.
With a cost of housing that is 11-42% lower than either New York City or Boston, Connecticut offers the benefits of being near those markets, with all the advantages of not being within them – like affordable housing options, great schools, dynamic neighborhoods, and outdoor lifestyles.
Neurological Specialists, PC is seeking an Adult Neurologist to join our well-established practice of both Adult and Pediatric Neurology. The group is expanding to meet demands and is the most established neurological practice in Fairfield County.
The benefits we provide are substantial, but here are some of the basics:
- Competitive salary with partnership option after 2 years.
- 401K Health insurance Health savings account
- Generous Paid time off (PTO) plan
- Medical Malpractice insurance
- Internal Credentialing Team to assist with obtaining and maintaining licensure and privileges
- State licensing, hospital and credentialing fees are covered by Neurological Specialists
Please send your CV to our Practice Administrator at email@example.com
For additional information and to schedule a 1:1 discussion:
Call, text or email Pamela Truedson at: