Outpatient General Neurologist needed just north of Kansas City, Missouri to join a group of five.
- Group of 5 looking to add one more to outpatient practice
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program
- Member of Mayo Clinic Network
- EMG; Trigger Point Injections; Botox injections for migraine management
- Spasticity for Dystonia and EMG-guided Botox treatments
- 150-200K for a Student loan, 10K relocation, and 50K sign-on bonus, 7500 CME
- Full benefits and high-earning potential
- Offering $400K base
- Seven weeks' time off
St. Joseph, Missouri
Make a memory in St. Joseph! Some things you just can't learn from a history book. Like seeing where the Pony Express began & Jesse James ended. The city is home to 13 distinctive area museums, 12 annual festivals, amazing architecture listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the Kansas City Chiefs Summer Training Camp. You'll also find great outdoor recreation throughout 48 parks, 26 miles of beautiful Parkway, outdoor concerts, and an arts culture unlike any other.
Located at the crossroads of Interstate 29 and MO Highway 36 and only 30 minutes from North Kansas City, puts St. Joseph within easy driving distance of over 17 metropolitan areas.