At MS & Neuromuscular COE, our specialists, physicians, nurses, and staff members share a goal of providing personalized, compassionate care with every interaction. We’re seeking to expand our team with a neurologist who can offer the cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic clinical services for which we’re renowned. Because many patients are referred to us with complicated symptoms, the neurologist who succeeds in this role will be an expert puzzle-solver and highly skilled at evaluating symptoms, medical history, and test results to reach an accurate diagnosis — the first and most important step toward effective treatment.
Objectives of this role
· Deliver a high standard of medical care by listening carefully to patients' concerns and conducting a thorough assessment of their health
· Customize a care plan for each patient
· Foster improvements and enhancements in the practice of neurology by implementing Lean Methodology
· Participate in continuing education courses for practicing medical professionals
· Evaluate, diagnose, and treat neurological disorders of the central and peripheral nervous systems
· Order and analyze tests such as electroencephalogram (EEG), computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
· Share findings with medical team, and communicate treatment options internally and with patients, family members, and caregivers
· Monitor and track patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications and weighing referrals when necessary
Required skills and qualifications
· Doctor of medicine degree
· Residency recognized by official body such as ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education)
· License to practice medicine in Florida
· Certification in neurology from relevant board, such as ABPN (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
Join 2 Neurologists and 2 APPs in a thriving practice! We just built a brand new state-of-the-art facility, right next to the hospital! This is a primarily outpatient practice, with very limited shared call with other Neurologists in the community.
- Seeking board-certified or eligible Neurologists
- Brand new 5,620 square foot clinic across the street from the hospital
- 1-year partnership track
- 60% of collections
- guaranteed salary for first 6 months
- 1:8 weeks call
- 24/7 tele-stroke coverage
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation allowance
- 34 days of PTO, CME, and Holiday time
- CME allowance
- Health benefits, 401K
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Someone with expertise in Neuromuscular, Epilepsy and Cognitive Neurology would be highly desired!
- Monday through Thursday, 8 - 5; Friday 8 - 4 schedule
Located 22 miles directly East of Tampa, right on the Ocean! Clearwater is a city in Florida's Tampa Bay area known for its proximity to some of the most beautiful family-friendly beaches in the United States. There are many opportunities for water sports and outdoor activities. Clearwater is located less than 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport and less than 45 minutes from downtown Clearwater, downtown Tampa, and downtown St. Petersburg. Its location has easy access to many restaurants, historic sites, and robust cultural activities. Orlando and Fort Myers are within a two-hour drive.
MS & Neuromuscular Center of Excellence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring.