Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (www.HawaiiNeuroscience.com) is recruiting Neurology physicians to join our world class health system. We have opportunities in 100% outpatient general neurology and subspecialty neurology (see specifics below) with campuses in Honolulu and West Oahu equipped with 4 bed Video-EEG EMU, 8 beds AASM accredited Sleep Lab, onsite 3T MRI, Infusion Center, Clinical Research Center with 10 dedicated research staff.
What we Offer:
- Work Life Balance with 100% Outpatient, no night or weekend calls, options for 4 days/week or 5 days/week
- Ability to build and grow a subspecialty in Hawaii
- Competitive base salary 300+ with sign-on bonus
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension CME time and allowance
- Supported by 3 fully trained neuro NPs and PAs
- Opportunities to work with residents, med students
- Welcome new grads, JI and H1B visa opportunities
About Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN)
- Recognized as best company to work for year after year with work life balance
- Leading provider of neuroscience care in state with over 20,000 patient visits per year
- Multispecialty neuroscience group working collaboratively
- Proven success, growing, sustainable with over 1,000 established referral cases
- Physician led with focus on patient care and physician work life balance
- Hawaii's top recipient of neuroscience research funding
About the Communities:
- Diverse cultures embracing aloha spirit
- Family or “ohana” oriented communities with focus on children and elderly
- Abundant outdoor amenities including ocean sports, hiking, biking, paddling,
- Year round perfect warm weather
Our Promise: Motivated by our mission to enrich lives and the honor and privilege to serve the islands, we ensure that common values are aligned to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, quality, and innovative care to our island communities.
Our Core Values: Quality, Excellence, Innovation, Values and Teamwork.
Please send CV to Kore Liow, MD,Neuroscience Chair, email@example.com
Headache Neurologist (Filled)
General Neurologist (Active Interviewing) - General Neurologist to join our exciting and growing program. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated superior skills in multiple aspects of general neurology, have established or seek to establish an active clinical practice, be involved in the instruction of residents and medical students, and be interested in participating in clinical studies. Proficient skills in EEG, EMG or experience with clinical research is a plus but not required and we will mentor and train.
Neuromuscular Neurologist (Actively Interviewing) - completed fellowship or can demonstrate expertise in management to direct Neuromuscular Center. This position would entail caring for individuals with neuromuscular diseases in the Neuromuscular, MDA clinic and performing EMGs. The team is seeking individuals who are willing to work as a team member in their multi-disciplinary clinic to provide excellence in care and advance the field of neuromuscular disease both in utilizing new and future treatment modalities. Interest or experience in clinical trials is a plus but not required and we will train and mentor.
Movement Neurologist (Active Interviewing)- Responsibilities include comprehensive clinical care of a wide spectrum of movement disorders, performing chemodenervation for movement disorders and spasticity, evaluating patients for deep brain stimulation (DBS), initial and subsequent DBS programming. Ability and passion to step into leadership roles to create and direct a first of its kind Movement Disorder Center of Excellence for Hawaii with vision for interdisciplinary clinical and research programs in brain electrophysiology, neuroimaging, neurogenetics, cognitive neurology, autonomic disorders, sleep neurology, gait and balance disorders, and human motor control. Experience in clinical trials is a plus but not required and we will mentor and train.
MS Neurologist (Active Interviewing)- completed fellowship or can demonstrate expertise in management of MS and related disorders to direct Comprehensive MS Center. Candidate to coordinate a full array of medical, nursing, mental health, rehabilitation, and social services and have a strong collaborative relationship with the National MS Society. Our dedicated multidisciplinary team take a proactive and comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and management of this often-complex disease tailored to each person's type of MS, and may include cutting-edge or experimental therapies in addition to established treatments approved by the FDA. Interest or experience in clinical trials is a plus but not required and we will train and mentor.
Behavioral Neurologist (Active Interviewing)-applicants should also have behavioral neurology fellowship training to direct Memory Disorder Center. The Memory Disorders Center has a large research footprint with current active phase I, II, III and IV clinical trials including those funded by NIH. Candidate to direct the established memory disorders research program and provide out-patient care of memory disorders patients. The successful candidate will be encouraged to interact with the wide range of clinical, translational, and basic science programs in Hawaii and to enhance our nationally recognized research programs. Experience in clinical trials is a plus but not required and we will mentor and train.