We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Interventional Neurology opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center—a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region’s largest nonprofit health system—is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible interventional neurologist to join its team in Hartford, Connecticut.
Candidates must be:
- Fellowship-trained in interventional neurology, preferably with ICU training or certification.
- Trained in neurovascular procedures; experience is a plus.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in neurology.
- Eligible for a Connecticut state medical license.
- Successful applicants should possess excellent clinical skills and the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- You will manage stroke patients in the clinic and assist with the current Thrombectomy Center program as we expand to a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Lead our efforts to establish a dedicated Neuro ICU program.
- Benefit from a strong referral base with expanding reach.
- Perform procedures in our state-of-the-art interventional radiology suite. Saint Francis has two biplane units.
- Receive full anesthesia support from anesthesiologists, CRNAs and anesthesiology residents.
- Have academic opportunities available with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
- Enjoy outstanding benefits and competitive compensation!
Within the department, you will find a multidisciplinary team of top specialists in neurosurgery, neurology, neuroendovascular surgery, radiation oncology and more, collaborating to provide a comprehensive, expert and individualized approach for each patient’s diagnosis, treatment and care.
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut’s state capital, puts you in the heart of New England. One million residents choose to reside in the Greater Hartford area because it offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location allows you to live in proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England, you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest levels, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
TO APPLY: https://www.jointrinityne.org/Opportunities/Opportunity/interventional-neurologist-2
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening