Oregon Neurology is growing and invites you to partner with the region’s leading experts in comprehensive and thorough neurological care. For over 50 years, Oregon Neurology has proudly been physician owned and led. Participation in a clinically integrated network, Northwest Health Partners, allows for continued practice independence while remaining competitive with larger institutions. Here you can thrive in a collaborative outpatient environment that supports innovation and work-life balance. Diagnostic testing in clinic includes EEG, EMG, OCT, VFT, Fundus photography, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Occupational Therapy services.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Multiple positions available for a general neurologist or a fellowship trained neurologist.
- Two hospitals near clinic practice with strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Stable and flexible service line, poised for increased development
- Option for participation in clinical research
- Instructional opportunities available with rotating student residents and fellows
- Opportunity for program leadership and development
- Competitive compensation/benefit package which includes health, dental and vision coverage for your family, life insurance, 401-K plan with employer match, malpractice insurance, CME, relocation allowance, and signing bonus.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a capacity to work collaboratively in a team environment where compassion, exceptional patient care, and fairness is expected.
Enjoy easy access to the mountains and the coast, from this beautiful Willamette Valley University City.
For more information, contact Connie McVein, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org