A growing and progressive healthcare system in Central Pennsylvania is seeking a Medical Director of Neurology. Those with leadership experience or goals are encouraged to apply!
- Leadership and management of daily operations that involve medical staff and patient care
- Build a comprehensive neuroscience program among our three main and four satellite outpatient practice sites
- Multidisciplinary integration of neurological services within seven hospitals
- Involved in program strategy, market share, growth, and financial performance
- Recruitment of additional physicians and advanced practice providers into the group
- Progress subspecialized clinics in collaboration with our neurosurgery program
- Development of clinical objectives, policies and procedures, guidelines, and protocols
- Active participation in establishing, monitoring, and evaluating the quality of care
- Achievement of positive patient outcomes
- Management of medical staff performance measures and professional development
- Supports and participates in all Joint Commission survey initiatives, specifically Stroke advancement
- Fosters relationships with system partnerships, ex: Telestroke services
- Representative of Neurology Dept in health system collaborations/initiatives/committees
- Highly Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Dedicated administrative vs. clinical time
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Financial allotment and dedicated time off for CME
- Relocation allowance
Nestled in the Susquehanna Valley. As Pennsylvania’s capital, Harrisburg has played a pivotal role in the shaping of American history, both as a major link in rail and water transportation and as the setting of major Civil War battles; the city is now a vibrant hub of family activities, from cruises along the Susquehanna to arcades and athletics on City Island. In 2010 Forbes rated Harrisburg as the second-best place in the U.S. to raise a family. With a newly energized downtown coupled with a robust economy that boasts 10 Fortune 500 companies, Harrisburg provides a stable and safe environment that promotes family values and welcomes diversity. Offering easy access by car or rail to several of America's largest cities, Harrisburg provides an excellent opportunity to be near major centers, without the traffic and crime traditionally associated with large cities.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!