EMPLOYER: INTENT MEDICAL GROUP
LOCATION: ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, CHICAGO, IL
Intent Medical Group at Northwest Community Hospital, affiliated with Northshore University Health System, a rapidly growing healthcare system, is expanding its Ambulatory Neurology practice at NCH hospital in Arlington Heights.
Subspecialty Neurologists (Arlington Heights, Illinois)
Northwest Community Hospital has a singular goal: to provide world-class neurosciences care through an innovative, personalized approach for patients in Chicagoland and beyond.
The 509-bed NCH campus is a comprehensive stroke center and represents one of the largest facilities in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago and the largest campus within the NorthShore University Health System. The new Neurosciences Institute on its Arlington Heights campus is part of a plan with NorthShore Neurological Institute to transform NCH into a one-of-a-kind global neuroscience’s destination. The Neurosciences Institute at NCH will grow to integrate and house a full suite of 43 physicians and 74 providers with state-of-the art ORs equipped with the latest in innovative navigation technology.
As we grow, NCH is seeking BC/BE Neurologists with fellowship training to join our regional network. This position will be primarily located in Arlington Heights with additional privileges at our Chicagoland hospital system. Arlington Heights is a beautiful suburb northwest of Chicago, 20 minutes from O’Hare International Airport, with excellent schools and picturesque parks that is home to the future Bears’ new stadium and its surrounding sports city.
General Neurology with Neurophysiology Neuromuscular Cognitive / Behavioral Neurology Epileptology Movement Disorder Headache MS/ Neuroimmunology Sleep Medicine Vascular Neurology
Opportunities are 100% outpatient with no inpatient or ED call and no hospital coverage
Flexibility in practice style and schedule
Already have established 24-hour coverage with Neuro-hospitalist; Neurocritical care and Endovascular Neurologist.
Our Program Offers:
- Clinic schedule as you determine Reasonable schedule offering work/life balance
- New 20-bed neuro-critical care facility with integrated informatics capabilities
- Interdisciplinary care model
- Integrated delivery model which allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout Northern and Central Illinois and Eastern Wisconsin
- Strong research infrastructure to support clinical trials
- Academic appointment at University of Chicago available New technologically-advanced outpatient clinic with sensory-enhanced design to optimize neural stimulation and passive rehabilitation Strong translational research program with genomics and basic science and imaging (9T animal MRI imaging at Core facility) Guaranteed research funding commensurate with track record Largest teaching affiliation for University of Chicago. Teaching opportunities include CME courses Multidisciplinary, cohesive, co-located team consisting of neurosurgeons, ENTs, neuro-oncologists, neuro-interventionalists, neuroradiologists and neuro-intensivists, provide exceptional support Anatomic next-generation innovatively equipped lab Infusion center on premises Imaging/Interventional Bay Dedicated CT scanner Next-generation cryogen-free, metal-compatible MRI Robotic biplane angiography suite
- Intent Medical Group is an independent physician-run group consisting of Neurosurgeons, ENT’s, Neuro-oncologists and Neurologists establishing a state-of-the-art neuroscience program
- Competitive compensation not predicated on wRVUs
- Comprehensive benefits inclusive of a moving allowance, generous vacation time, administrative time, CME allowance and 401k
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- These opportunities are not qualified for J1 waiver or loan forgiveness programs
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with an expanding neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail
Link to IMG web site: https://www.nni-nch.org/
Our patients come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organization stronger.
For more information please contact:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email two letters of recommendation, along with a CV and cover letter addressed to Rehan Sajjad MD, Chair of Neurology, Stroke and NICU, Department of Neurosciences, Northwest Community Healthcare 880 W. Central Road, Suite 7200, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Rehan Sajjad MD (rsajjad@NCH.org; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chair of Neurology, Stroke and NICU, Department of Neurosciences, Northwest Community Healthcare, 880 W. Central Road, Suite 7200, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
NCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. NCH provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.