The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a Full-time Neurologist to join its team in Towson, Maryland.
• General neurology position in an outpatient setting, with limited inpatient coverage.
• The candidate will have experience reading EEGs in the office and hospital settings.
• Completion of neurophysiology fellowship is highly preferred.
• Medical Leadership, including service line leadership opportunity available if qualified.
• Work life balance supported by a manageable on call rotation requirement.
• University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade ‘A’ hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by U.S. News and World Report.
• This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent institution, healthcare system, and team aligned with the UMMS Neurosciences Network.
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME leave and CME allowance
• Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 218-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, and comprehensive surgical services.