An independent, academically-affiliated hospital in southern Connecticut is excited to welcome additional neurologists to their current outpatient neurology group. This is a dedicated outpatient clinic position, with no inpatient or ED call responsibilities. Epileptologists and headache neurologists will be well-supported within the context of a general neurology practice, though all subspecialists are welcome to apply.
- Primary Stroke Center
- 305-bed not-for-profit community teaching hospital
- Patient-centered environment supported by cutting edge technology
- New 185-bed hospital building in 2016 (all private rooms)
- 100% outpatient clinic position
- LTM capabilities and EEG tech support at the hospital
- Teaching, research and leadership opportunities
- No ED call for outpatient neurologists
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
With easy access to New York City, the community is an attractive and cosmopolitan coastal city offering the perfect combination of great housing, multicultural food options, parks, and entertainment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected group of neurologists at a progressive hospital that puts patients first.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!