A well-established Children’s Hospital in California is excited to welcome a Pediatric Neurologists as Director of Neurology and Director of Neurosciences. Candidates subspecializing in Epilepsy would be an ideal fit for joining the busy program, however experienced candidates with all subspecialty interests are encouraged to apply. The position will be replacing the current Director who is planning to retire within the next year.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience
- Experience developing and/or working in a Level 4 Epilepsy Center preferred
- Experienced candidates with other subspecialty interests, especially EMG, encouraged to apply
- 80% Clinical, 20% administrative time
- Opportunity to lead a busy and growing program
- NAEC Accredited Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- EMU with 6 hard-wired beds, 9 portable machines, and a play area.
- Work with other well-trained pediatric neuroscience specialists who work well together; 9 Neurologists and 2 Neurosurgeons
- Opportunity for teaching with the program’s academically-affiliated pediatric residency program
- Support for clinical research interests
- Very competitive compensation and benefits plan
Live and work in the heart of California
The region supplies an array of local attractions and cultural events, easy access to other large urban centers, outdoor activities, and some of the most beautiful national park areas in the country. With a metropolitan area of just under 1 million, yet one of the lowest costs of living in the state, the region allows you to enjoy the comfortable weather and amenities you expect, along with an attractive and affordable housing market that makes it a great location to raise a family and call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!