A nationally recognized, not-for-profit health system in Columbus, Ohio is hiring vascular neurologists to service a growing need in Central Ohio. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest comprehensive Neuroscience programs in the country, provide innovative healthcare and delivering world-class patient care.
Columbus Vascular Highlights:
- Join a team of vascular neurologists to cover one of the largest stroke programs in the region
- Coverage through a traditional inpatient stroke service and outpatient stroke clinic supported by trained APPs and a large Telemedicine stroke network
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with 1,059 beds (200 thrombectomy cases/year), four Primary Stroke Centers and region's mobile stroke unit
- Research opportunities through Research Institute, if desired (involved with many leading clinical trials such as DAWN, SWIFT Prime, ESCAPE-NA1, etc.)
- Epic for EMR
Columbus General Neurohospitalist Highlights:
- 7on/7off schedule w/ 10 hour shifts
- Primary locations: Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center, or Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Can and will see stroke patients. If interested, a candidate can have the ability to see acute stroke cases
- Work with a nurse navigator + 4 APPs per day
- Resident/fellowship stipend available for those who qualify
- $25k training stipend available for current trainees
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!