You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
MultiCare Health System is seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join our well-established, thriving and comprehensive practice in Tacoma, Washington. In this role, you will diagnose and manage patients with various types of sleep disorders such as insomnia, sleep apnea, upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS), narcolepsy, etc.
Providers at MultiCare are recognized as being among the best in the Northwest Region. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including sign on and relocation
- Substantial benefits including medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail)
- Generous time off to support work/life balance
- Career growth options with student loan repayment and leadership opportunities
- Research opportunities with the MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation
- Wellness program including dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching
- Enjoy life in the Pacific Northwest with breathtaking water, mountain, and forest views at every turn
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2023
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn
What you will need:
- Board Certification in Sleep Medicine
- Licensure to practice medicine in Washington State
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Who you can contact:
Ryan Dean at Ryan.Deane@multicare.org