This Florida based practice is a leading complete neurological care provider that offers a range of specialized services for patients with neurological disorders and debilitating diseases. Included is state-of-the-art interventional pain management techniques that provide patients with minimally invasive options for treating their pain, helping them to manage their symptoms and improve their overall quality of life.
- Immediate partnership with no buy-in
- 5 MD’s and 3 APP’s
- Interventional procedures are done on the 1st floor of beautiful 2-floor clinic
- Onsite EMG equipment and well-trained technologists along with 2 C-arms for pain management
- Verified 90th percentile MGMA earning potential
- H1B visa sponsorship capabilities
- Monthly $2,000 stipend for final year residents and/or fellows
Chart your course for Panama City, Florida: Panama City is a city in and the county seat of Bay County, Florida, United States. Located along U.S. Highway 98, it is the largest city between Tallahassee and Pensacola. It is also the most populated city of the Panama City–Lynn Haven, Florida metropolitan statistical area.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: GW-2308-96465