A very well-established multi-specialty clinic in New England is seeking a neurologist to join their sophisticated group and expand into the Nashua, NH region. Subspecialty interests are welcome in the context of a general neurology practice. This clinic is one of the largest neuroscience medical groups in the eastern United States, employing over thirty physicians covering several specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedic spine, neurology, PM&R, Pain, Rheumatology & Neuro-Behavioral Medicine.
- Established multi-specialty clinic offers strong internal referral network
- Step into immediate volume
- Inpatient/Outpatient hybrid position
- Capture the patient volume and develop sub-specialty practice over time, within an already well-established group
- 1:5 call schedule with supportive hospitalist group admitting patients and taking the first call
- PACs system available, reads can be completed from home
- Catchment area of 650,000 residents
- Partnership track available
- Collegial practice with terrific hospital support
- Very competitive compensation package
Located in beautiful New England, this community is close to the action but away from the crowd. A short drive to the shore offers proximity to boating, swimming, and other outdoor recreational activities. Skiing and winter recreation just north! Great public and private schooling options and an abundance of cultural activities make this city a great place to live and raise a family.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!