We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Neurologist opportunities in Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England is seeking board-certified/board-eligible neurologists to join our teams in Hartford and Middlebury, Connecticut.
Come practice neurology with our established and collegial team in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
We welcome neurology candidates with any subspecialty/interest, such as movement disorders, neurophysiology and neurovascular or neurodegenerative disorders.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be board-certified or board-eligible in neurology.
- Be eligible for a Connecticut state medical license.
- Possess excellent clinical skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy outstanding benefits and competitive compensation!
- Have academic opportunities available with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. (This is not a health provider shortage area.)
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston and other destinations with dependable air and rail services nearby.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
To apply: https://www.jointrinityne.org/Physicians
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening