An academically affiliated hospital in Upstate New York is excited to grow its neurology program with the addition of a BE/BC General Neurologist. Join current division of 2 neurologists in a multi-specialty group practice. This can be a 100% outpatient position, and most subspecialty interests can be supported in the context of general neurology. Headache and MS subspecialists in particular can see 50%+ existing volume in the practice.
- Pursue a community-based, outpatient Neurology practice in a growing, Central New York hospital
- Faculty appointment available
- 100% outpatient practice available
- 1:4 light night/weekends/calls
- Subspecialty interests in headache or MS especially welcome
- Very competitive salary guarantee with enhanced incentive and benefit package
- Generous vacation time & CME benefits
- Interested candidates will have opportunities to participate in subspecialty clinical care, research and education programs
- Neurology is a division of a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 60+ providers
The Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Excellent schools, convenient shopping, low crime rates, and high air and water quality combine to foster a superior environment with very affordable housing. Spring and summer seasons are superb and offer an abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, boating, golf, horseback riding, and a wealth of other activities. With its cool vistas and incredible foliage, autumn is a stunning time of year amenable to harvest winery tours, hunting and fishing. Winter offers an exciting array of seasonal activities with skiing and snowmobiling opportunities within an hour’s drive.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!