Neurology & Clinical Dementia Specialist
Openings in Southern California
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine.
We are actively recruiting general and subspecialty trained Neurologists to join our dynamic, growing departments in Southern California.
Adult Neurology openings in Baldwin Park, Kern County, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino County, and Woodland Hills.
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Open to additional fellowship training, but not required
- Predominately clinic-based practice (general & subspecialty consults)
- Predominately outpatient/clinic-based practice seeing general neurology and subspecialty cases, limited call
Clinical Dementia Specialist openings in Los Angeles and San Diego.
- BE/BC in Behavioral Neurology, Neuropsychiatry, or Cognitive Disorders
- Provide tertiary care assessments and treatment for cognitive disorders
- Opportunity for academic involvement with the Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine, clinical trials and clinical research, if desired
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the 4.9 million Kaiser Permanente members throughout Southern California for more than 70 years
- A physician-led, physician-owned, and physician-operated practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
Pay range for full-time openings is $372,431.00 - $398,703.00. Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location. Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website: https://southerncalifornia.permanente.org/jobs/type/neurology.
For questions or additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at: 877-608-0044 or Michelle.S1.Johnson@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.