RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM MISSION: To care for others as we would care for those we love.
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Due to our growth, opportunities exist in: Newport News
Join the largest and most well-respected neurology group in the community that has an active Neurohospitalist program in place.
Practice Opportunity: Newport News/Hospitalist
- Help shape and direct our new Neuro-hospitalist program
- 7 days on/7 days off (7a-7p, Mo-Su)
- Coverage includes: stroke call, tele-stroke, tele-medicine, inpatient admissions and consults at comprehensive stroke center
- Level II trauma center
- Supported by 2 inpatient APPs
Practice Opportunity: Newport News/Outpatient
- Weeknight call 1:9
- Largest neurology group in the community
- Level II trauma center
- Comprehensive stroke center
- Unable to sponsor J1 Visa Providers
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- AMGA comp model
- Paid malpractice
- 6-weeks PTO
- Annual CME allowance
- 501(c)(3) organization
- Riverside Health System is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester)
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the world.
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- •Multitude of outstanding educational options; including local colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, DC, and the Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from.
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations−Riverside Health System. Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
Riverside Health System has just recently celebrated its 100th birthday and employs over 10,000 team members. The flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia−a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports three residency programs. Our system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to our ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
Learn more about Riverside Health System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTUI9Js1xY
For more information, please contact:
Riverside Health System