Are you a neurology advanced practice provider (APP) looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Do you want to join a team of dedicated and compassionate professionals who are driven by a mission to serve with the greatest care and love? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for a position at OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute (OSF INI) in our health system.
As a neurology APP at OSF INI, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best neurologists, neurosurgeons, and other specialists in the field. You will also have access to top-notch facilities, equipment, and technology to provide high-quality care to your patients. You will be involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of various neurological conditions, such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and more. You will also participate in clinical trials, educational programs, and quality improvement initiatives. We currently have general neurology, epilepsy, and neurosurgical positions in Peoria IL, Bloomington IL, or Rockford IL
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- A master’s degree or higher in nursing or physician assistant studies from an accredited program
- A current license as a registered nurse or physician assistant in Illinois
- A current certification as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant by a nationally recognized board
- A minimum of one year of experience as a neurology APP or equivalent is preferred
- A strong commitment to patient-centered care, teamwork, and excellence
Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the leading neurosciences programs in the country and make a difference in the lives of your patients and community. Apply today and become part of the OSF INI family!