Progressive Neurology is a private practice located in Northern New Jersey, just outside New York City, with strong affiliations with Hackensack University Medical Center and the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE neurologist interested in inpatient work at the largest hospital in New Jersey with comprehensive stroke and epilepsy centers and excellent neurosurgery and neurovascular services. This position is primarily for ER and inpatient general neurology coverage with an opportunity for a faculty position at the medical school which involves teaching medical students and neurology residents. The hospital has a separate stroke service that covers acute stroke and a neurocritical care service that covers the majority of inpatient critical care consults.
The position is very flexible with options for full-time and part-time, with or without weekends, with or without overnight call. Salary is negotiable and depends on the amount of coverage.
- Inpatient and emergency room general neurology coverage
- No outpatient responsibilities
- Flexible hours: Full-time or part-time, with or without weekends, with or without overnight
- Salary negotiable and depends on the amount of coverage
- Faculty appointment at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Teaching of medical students and residents
- Northern New Jersey offers a combination of suburban life and excellent schools, only minutes from New York City