A multi-specialty group of 90 physicians just two hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA is seeking BE/BC Neurologist physician to join their team.
The practice's Department of Neurology has 7 board-certified neurology physicians with subspecialty training in Movement Disorders and Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular and Electro-diagnostic Medicine, Behavioral Neurology and Neuro-ophthalmology. They also receive weekday inpatient support from a neurohospitalist.
The hospital is designated as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. Their Stroke Program received a 2020 gold plus award from the American Heart Association’s “Get with the Guidelines”.
• 4.5 Days a Week of Clinical Care | 0.5 Days for Admin Time
• $375,000 to $396,000 Base Salary Range | Additional income from weekend call pay and wRVU production available as well
• Weekend Call rotation is 1:8
• Housing Assistance Available - the hospital has a unique housing assistance program to help offset the high cost of housing in the area
• EMG Training Preferred
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate – Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living – Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling’s
Name: Jeff Foster