We are looking for faculty members to help develop the newest Neurology residency program in California. If you enjoy graduate medical education and want to be part of a dynamic practice and medical community, this is the opportunity for you.
About the opportunity:
- The Neurology residency program is 1 of 9 ACGME accredited residency programs at St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- 355 Bed Acute Care Hospital
- State of the Art Training Facility
- 70-90% Clinical Teaching/ 10-30% Didactic
- All stroke currently handled by TeleStroke with aspirations for establishing a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Expanding epilepsy services including Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Must be involved in scholarly activities
Candidates must have a willingness to initially see both general neurology and patients within your subspecialty. In addition to general neurology, we are looking for fellowship trained neurologists in:
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Pediatric Neurology
What we offer:
- Guarantee Base Salary ($340-$350k, Depending on Experience) + Sign-On Bonus + Relocation + Student Loan Repayment
- Qualifying location for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- 100% Of Health Insurance Paid for Provider
- 401K, Generous PTO, CME, Malpractice, Disability, etc.
- H1B Visa Sponsorship Available
St. Joseph’s Medical Center was named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades in 2023 for Patient Safety and Excellency. It was also recognized by Fortune as one of the Top 100 Hospitals and also one of the Top 25 Teaching Hospitals in the nation, in 2022. This position is located in Northern California just two hours or less from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey/Carmel, Yosemite National Park, and Lake Tahoe and boasts more affordable housing prices for California with options for both city and country living.
To apply, please send CV to Suzanne Adam at Suzanne.Adam@DignityHealth.org