Established Ohio Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join their team of dedicated health providers in this historic town just 40 minutes from Columbus, Ohio.
• Hospital Employed General Neurology position
• Outpatient schedule with 24/7 collaborative hospitalist support
• Established and successful practice with Neurodiagnostic Lab - EEG and EMG capabilities
• No after-hour or stroke call
• Up to 75th percentile base salary (MGMA) + additional wRVU bonuses, 25K sign on bonus, student loan assistance, and up to 15k relocation allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement, CME allowance, malpractice, and 6 weeks’ PTO
Community: Enjoy living in this quaint family friendly community just 40 miles from Columbus, OH.
• Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities, including a 250-acre park that features walking trails, boating, lakes, fishing, terraces, a museum, and more.
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows at the world’s oldest Opera House
• Friendly community with affordable housing perfect to raise a family
• Attend year-round festivals devoted to music, food and hospitality and explore the downtown historic district
• Direct access to John Glenon Columbus International airport
• Top rated public and private schools and home to the renowned Kenyon College
For additional information, please contact Meredith Hagan: