An award-winning, 519-bed hospital system located in a beautiful Southern California community needs a full-time Pediatric Neurologist to join their team. This health system has strong pediatric sub-specialty support including a 23-bed NICU, 8-bed PICU, and their own Pediatric Residency Program.
• Option for a 4-day work week allows for a nice work/life balance
• Work alongside one other full-time Pediatric Neurologist in an outpatient setting
• 519-bed, award-winning system includes a 23-bed NICU, 8-bed PICU, and their own Pediatric Residency Program allowing you to work with trainees
• Compensation package includes a Base Guarantee with quality incentive and production bonuses putting you into the $280,000-350,000 range
• Also included are Full Benefits, PTO, a $300,000 Housing Loan, Sign-on/Relocation up to $50,000, and more
• Live in a beautiful Southern California Beach Community that is just 1.5 hours from LA without the traffic, crime, and overcrowding. This community is a perfect balance between prestige and serenity.
• Known for its broad and beautiful sandy beaches as well as picturesque mountainous backdrop, capturing a beautiful sunset or the perfect wave has never been easier.
• With a summer high of 75 and a winter low of 45, the weather in this community is almost perfect
• This community rivals Napa and Sonoma County for its wine production and has 1000s of unique and tasteful food and drinks options across the city
Contact Evan Kaspar with any questions: