There are thousands of small, rural, and underserved hospitals and medical facilities in the U.S. that don't, or can't, staff all clinical lines, especially non-procedure based services including neurology, psychiatry, ID, pulmonology, non-invasive cardiology, hematology/oncology, nephrology, etc. This can be for lack of volume, lack of funds, or both. This hurts both patients (by all too often requiring them to transfer from their home community or miss out on needed care) and the facilities themselves (by hitting their bottom line with the loss of $1000s in patient DRG fees and all ancillary downstream revenues from unnecessary transfers, or with costly and unnecessary readmissions from incorrect diagnoses).
AmplifyMD allows hospitals to bridge the specialty care access gap by solving all the logistical, technical, and legal hurdles to practicing specialty inpatient telemedicine. Through our simple yet powerful hardware-agnostic software platform partnered with our multi-specialty physician network, we are fixing the medical access issues hurting patients and hospitals around the country, bringing costs down, patient care & quality metrics up, and recapturing lost revenues and profits as we do it.
The telehealth provider provides care and consultations via video connections using the AmplifyMD platform. They support a positive relationship with the partner facility and AmplifyMD while prioritizing quality patient outcomes. The Provider will be part of an interdisciplinary Telehealth team participating in the development and implementation of integrated plans of care. The position may include both inpatient and outpatient practice.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes AmplifyMD’s mission and Values. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
- Provide high quality clinical care to patients on a remote basis
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders at partner sites and within the organization.
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept.
- Follow workflows and provided tools to support provider best practices.
- Work with partner providers, customer success team, and partner sites staff to continuously improve operations and workflow.
- Demonstrates understanding and actively supports the clinical operations including compliance with SLAs and the completion of documentation (consult note, billing workflow
- Demonstrates commitment to activities and efforts to support the continuous improvement of clinical care, operational workflows, patient satisfaction, and staff satisfaction at the program site(s).
- Demonstrates commitment to champion quality and care management initiatives.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationships with administration, medical directors, program management, other providers and staff at each site.
- Supports all necessary hospital credentialing and payor enrollment paperwork/administrative tasks
- Board certified
- Able to be licensed in any state
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in their specialty
- Experience in working in an interdisciplinary team setting.
- Experience in working with a systems approach to delivery of health care.
- Interest in and ability to interface with colleagues in a variety of hospital and community settings.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work well with interdisciplinary team members with varying levels of expertise
- Understands complexity of regulatory documentation standards and demonstrates competency.
- Ability to write clinical assessments that are thorough, timely, well written, helpful to colleagues and compliant with relevant guidelines and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to change.
AmplifyMD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience, provider type, specialty, etc.