Join 1,000 bed, 8-hospital regional not-for-profit organization with the busiest ED in North Carolina and designated level III trauma center.
• General Neurology plus opportunity to develop sub- specialty interests to include movement disorders and headache.
• New Medical school with formal academic appointment offering teaching and clinical trials.
• New state of the art neuroscience building
• Tort reform state
• Competitive base salary plus production bonus
• Sign on bonus and relocation allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Stipend and student loan assistance
Vibrant, cosmopolitan, culturally diverse metropolitan community one hour from Raleigh, North Carolina.
• Easy drive to East to Myrtle Beach and West to Asheville mountains
• Big city amenities, low cost of living, excellent quality of life and minimal traffic
• Renowned educational institutions to include new medical school.
• Busy regional airport and easy one hour drive from International Airport
• The city offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities to include hiking, fishing, boating, and golfing.
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton:
email : Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Call/ Text: 678-634-1143