Pediatric Neurology Epilepsy Opportunity
Children's Hospital of Colorado – Colorado Springs, CO
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the nation's top-ranked hospitals and the nationally recognized Department of Pediatrics at the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO! The Pediatric Neurology Program is a nationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and seizure disorders, headaches, neuromuscular diseases, movement disorders, pediatric strokes, genetic disorders affecting the nervous system, developmental delays, disorders of muscle tone, and other neuromuscular diseases. This is a very busy practice with a lot of growth potential. They are looking for a BE/BC Pediatric General Neurologist with a special interest in epilepsy to join their busy practice at the Children's Hospital of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO. This position can offer leadership responsibilities as well.
You can look forward to:
- Flexible 4-day work week with no weekends
- Spend quality time with your patients seeing 8-16 patients per day
- Opportunity to work outpatient, inpatient, or a mix of both
- Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and clinical preference
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive academic benefit package
- Sign-on and Relocation packages are available
- Excellent benefits include 401a with 5% employer contribution plus up to 10% employer match, 22 days of PTO, 2 weeks of CME, and student loan forgiveness
- CHCO is the only dedicated Level 1 Trauma Center in the seven-state region, handling the most challenging emergencies.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked CHCO as one of the top 10 programs in the nation
Colorado Springs, CO was ranked #2 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2022-2023 by U.S. News and World Report! You'll find no shortage of things to do in the Pikes Peak Region, where adventures range from mild to wild!
- For quintessential Colorado beauty, high-altitude attractions, and Olympic inspiration, Colorado Springs is a year-round destination
- Only 70 miles south of Denver!
- The cost of living in Colorado Springs, CO is 6% lower than the national average and 16% lower than in Denver!
- The Pikes Peak Region offers more than 55 area attractions, including trains, museums, parks, a zoo, and more.
- Colorado Springs has several great school options, both private and public, that are ranked within the Top 5 Best Schools in the state of Colorado!
Reference: CHN 21940