A well-established, academic neuroscience institute in New Jersey is excited to welcome additional neurologists to join their prestigious program. The institute is seeking fellowship-trained Neuro-otologists, Neurointensivists, Stroke Neurohospitalists, Neuro-interventionalists, Neuro-ophthalmologists, Behavioral neurologists, General neurologists and a Director of Epilepsy.
- 499-Bed Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center
- 20-bed Neuro-ICU
- Level IV Epilepsy Center
- Accredited Sleep Center
- DBS Program
- Dedicated eye room
- State-of-the-art equipment including OTC machine, retinal photographer, and vestibular lab with rotary chair
- Multi-disciplinary team in place – adult and pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, neuro-pathologists, registered nurses, clinical nurse practitioners, neuro-radiologists, and neuro-rehabilitation specialists
- Faculty appointment available
- Neurology Residency Program
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About the area –
The location is a beautiful township in Central New Jersey and voted one of the best places to live by Money Magazine. Offering proximity to a number of major east coast cities, fantastic schooling options, a diverse population, and a dynamic business community, the township is a great place to live and work!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!