A well-established healthcare system in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains is seeking a general neurologist to join their team on an outpatient-only basis. If someone was interested in taking hospital call, that could be accommodated but not required. Someone with interests in MS, dementia, or movement disorders could also be well-supported.
This is one of the largest healthcare systems in Virginia and has the third-largest Stroke volume in the state. They offer the latest in technological equipment to assist their physicians, as well as significant research opportunities. They also offer a generous compensation package that includes an onboarding bonus, an RVU based quality bonus, and student loan forgiveness.
- Level II Trauma Center
- 12 Bed neuro-ICU
- Neuro step-down unit
- 24/7 code stroke nurse coverage
- 24/7 intensivist, neurointerventional, and neurosurgery support
- Join a team of 7 neurologists, 11 APPs, 7 neurosurgeons, and 2 endovascular radiologists
- State-of-the-art biplane
- Consult-only service supported by inpatient MD/ APP combination
Outpatient Neurology Highlights:
- Outpatient position with minimal hospital duties
- 15-20 patients per day in the clinic
- Generous compensation package
- Research opportunities
- H1-b and J-1 visas accepted
- Only one hour from both Richmond and Charlottesville
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!