TeleNeurologists Needed for Nationwide Opportunities
Full-Time and Part-Time TeleNeurologist positions available for remote positions Nationwide!
Are you ready to elevate patient care? We are.
NuView Health is a leader in both on-site Intensivist and multi-specialty, telemedicine programming. We connect hospitals, physicians, and patients through groundbreaking best practices and services. We have a unique vision and passion for patient care and a better physician experience.
NuView Health has a robust network of multidisciplinary, board-certified physicians and would like you to join our team!
NuView Health’s programming allows our Neurologists to achieve better patient outcomes by utilizing protocol driven medical care, through innovative technology. As a TeleNeurologist, you will examine both stroke and general neurology patients virtually using our telemedicine technologies. We also value physician satisfaction and work-life balance. You can be assured that you’ll have unlimited patient access, quality management, and a best-practices-driven support network, which we call the NuView Health Physician Advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide patient audio/ visual telemedicine consultations via an onsite telemedicine cart.
- Provide stroke evaluations, emergent and non-emergent neurology consultations, and patient follow ups.
- Complete EEG interpretations (preferred but not required). Communicate findings and recommendations with attending physicians.
- Document consultation and progress notes directly into the EMR/EHR.
- Place orders (where applicable).
- Submit billing charges within billing software as required.
Minimum Job Requirements
- MD or DO Board Certification in Neurology
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 2 to 4 years of Neurology experience, inpatient experience within the last year.
- Ability to work a minimum of 7 shifts per month.
- Ability to navigate various EMR/ EHR systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing/documentation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential patient information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability communicate effectively and to develop strong working relationships with clinical and administrative teams.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong technical, verbal and written communication skills.
NuView Health Offers:
- Proven, long-term stability
- Work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling,
- 100% remote
- 24/7 provider operational support
- Medical Staff credentialing/ licensing support as applicable
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full time employees subject to additional benefits
- Referral bonuses
Whether you’re simply ready for a fresh start or want the flexibility to work from anywhere in the US, let NuView Health show you how you can help change the future of healthcare.
To discuss your future, contact email@example.com