A Health System in Northern Georgia is excited to welcome an additional neurohospitalist to its growing program. The program currently has 5 outpatient neurologists, 3 neurohospitalists, 2 neuro-radiologists, and 3 neurosurgeons at its main hospital, where the new neurohospitalists will be located.
The new stroke neurohospitalist should be stroke fellowship trained, and/or vascular board-certified.
Health System Details:
- 799-bed system
- 9000+ Employees
- Boasts the status of being Georgia’s most-awarded hospital
- Training hospital for 6 medical specialties, with many opportunities for teaching
- 557-bed hospital, with a new tower of 125 beds under construction (opening 2025)
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 7-on/7-off Schedule
- Inpatient Neurohospitalist Opportunity
- Join 3 neurohospitalists, 8 APPs, and 5 outpatient neurologists
- No hospital call when not on service
- Average of 1500 stroke cases per year
- Dedicated stroke and neurosurgery inpatient unit
- Telestroke & telemedicine services in place
- Fully-equipped Neurophysiology Lab
- Accredited Sleep Disorders Center
- Neurosurgery Support
- Support for H-1B visa holders
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!