A community practice in a prime Northeastern coastal vacation location is hiring outpatient neurologists to join their established group. This collegial team of 4 neurologists (with 5th joining in summer 2024) is excited to welcome additional neurologists to their collaborative practice in their newly built Neuroscience Center.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Infusion Suite
- Consultation only, no admission requirements
- Collaborative and supportive administration including excellent Hospitalist service
- Catchment area of 250,000 year-round, 1 million in summer months
Outpatient Neurology Highlights:
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Dementia, Movement Disorders/Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, MS/Neuro-immunology, Headache, and Neuromuscular interests well-supported
- 4-day work week, with either Monday or Friday off
- Call schedule is 1:6, growing to 1:8
- Limited clinic schedule (9-12p) when on call
- 24/7 Tele Stroke services utilized
- Ability to read EEGs/EMGs especially welcome, but not required
- Support staff including 2 APPs, 2 EEG Techs, Hospitalists
- Collaborate with Neuroscience team including 4 Neurosurgeons
- Leadership roles available to interested candidates
This popular family vacation and retirement destination is located 60 miles from Boston and Providence. The area is home to 15 towns alive with arts, culture, shopping, and a variety of outdoor activities. It has a population that more than triples in the summer season, yet it retains its quaint, coastal atmosphere year-round. With access to some of the country’s best schools and universities, the area is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!