Live in one of America’s most livable cities and join UPMC Central Pa. – one of Pennsylvania’s leading health systems with more than 2,900 physicians/allied health professionals serving a 10-county area in advancing the
- Build a comprehensive neuroscience program among our three main and three satellite outpatient practice sites and seven hospitals
- Leadership and management of daily operations that involve medical staff and patient care · Teams consists of general neurologists, various subspecialty trained neurologists, neurohospitalists, APPs, neuropsychologists
- Develop subspecialized clinics in collaboration with our neurosurgery program including an endovascular/thrombectomy-capable facility
- Development of program objectives, plans, policies and procedures, guidelines, protocols Active participation in monitoring and evaluating the quality of care · Achievement of positive patient outcomes/satisfaction scores
- Management of medical staff performance measures and professional development · Department representative for medical staff credentialing, supports medical students and IM residency education
- Participates in all Joint Commission survey initiatives and further develops neuroscience programs, including stroke care, epilepsy, movement disorder, migraine, M.S
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance Medical malpractice insurance Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues CME time Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Central Pa and UPMC:
- UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- South Central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live.” We are a two-to-three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, email@example.com