A large healthcare system in Eastern Pennsylvania is seeking additional vascular neurologists. Someone with leadership interests could also serve as the Stroke Medical Director. The healthcare system is also seeking subspecialists in Movement Disorders, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, MS/neuroimmunology, Cognitive Neurology, Neurorehabilitation and Sleep to join their growing team. General Neurologists would also be greatly welcomed!
- 714-bed acute care hospital
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center working to become Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited
- 8 bed Neuro ICU
- 26-operating room surgical tower completed in October 2016
- Neurosciences catchment area of around 750,000 people
- Clinical Research is welcomed and supported
- Clinical campus for a Medical School
- The hospital currently has residency programs in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and OB-GYN. They are adding residencies in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
- New Neurology Residency beginning in 2022
Stroke Position Highlights:
- Busy stroke center with 3-4 stroke patients per day
- Work closely with endovascular neurosurgery, Neuro ICU, and Stroke Teams
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment and incentive bonus
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!