A premier medical center in Illinois is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologist will join the three-neurologist team at the medical center and will have opportunities to partner with the 12 neurologists at another nearby location.
The current needs for the Illinois Medical Center are for general outpatient neurologist, though neurologists with subspecialty interests in headache, MS / neuro-immunology and dementia would be well-supported. Neurologists would be able to build subspecialty volume over time up to approximately 80%. For interested candidates, residency program director, and neurology service line director opportunities exist. For these leadership positions, additional stipends and protected administrative time are both available.
Medical Center Highlights
- 221-Bed Medical Center
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- General outpatient practices
- 24/7 telestroke coverage is in place to aid with call coverage
- Call Schedule: 3 days of overnight call per month, 1 weekend per month
- Leadership opportunities exist for interested candidates
- General neurology, headache neurology, and cognitive/behavioral neurology subspecialties would be particularly well-supported
- Teaching opportunities are available to teach neurology, neurosurgery, and family medicine residents
- Research opportunities available
- H-1B visa support available
- APP support
This Illinois city is a vibrant, culturally diverse location, with a medical draw area of around 250,000. The city is about 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, IL, and St. Louis, MO, and 2 hours from Indianapolis, Indiana. This upper/middle-class locale is home to 2 universities, and 2 nationally recognized insurance companies. The community culturally diverse with excellent schools and a low cost of living. The crime rate is among the lowest in the country.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!