Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute in Kansas City, MO is seeking a BC/BE Cognitive & Behavioral Neurologist. Candidates coming out of training as well as experienced mid-career candidates are welcome and will be well supported.
About the position
• Saint Luke’s Memory Disorders and Behavioral Neurology Center provides specialty neuroimaging to accurately diagnose conditions
• Our multidisciplinary team collaborates to develop personalized treatment plans
• The neurology residency program provides three residents educational opportunities in all the Neuroscience Institute’s comprehensive treatment centers; Residents will learn to diagnose and treat highly complex neurological disorders while gaining exposure in diverse care settings
• Academic appointments are available through University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, commensurate with level of experience
• Abundance of research opportunities and track record of success; possibility for start-up funding for motivated candidates
• On-call responsibilities are shared among the neurologists, which provides a balanced lifestyle
• Saint Luke’s has an extremely competitive career employment package that includes a guaranteed salary in addition to excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision & malpractice insurance, tax-deferred retirement plan with employer match, paid time off & a generous yearly allowance for CME
About Saint Luke's Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute is a national leader in neurological treatment advancing clinical research and evidence-based clinical practice. The only dedicated neuroscience hospital in Kansas City, the Institute is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the Best Hospitals for Neurology & Neurosurgery. Our physicians provide patient-centered, leading-edge care to thousands of patients from all over the country. The Institute combines highly specialized neuroscientists in neurology, neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, psychiatry, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We provide comprehensive treatment for the most complex neurological diseases, including stroke, epilepsy, brain tumors, Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, and concussion, as well as aneurysms and intracerebral hemorrhages. The Institute’s multispecialty team provides the latest in minimally invasive spinal surgical techniques for the treatment of acute and chronic back pain.
About Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to providing the highest levels of excellence in compassionate health care and health-related services. Saint Luke’s has more than 14 hospitals and campuses and more than 100 primary care and specialty offices, treating patients in 65 specialty services across 67 counties in Missouri and Kansas. Saint Luke’s Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. For more than 140 years, Saint Luke’s has been dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve.
About Kansas City
Saint Luke's is proud to call Kansas City home. With locations on both sides of the state line, the health system serves more than 2.1 million people and 240 neighborhoods in Kansas and Missouri. USA Today has regularly named Kansas City a top area for affordability, high-quality schools, and low traffic. The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life.