Opportunity with a National Telemedicine Leader to practice in a true Neurohospitalist model, where you can manage acute cases in the ED, offer continuity of care in the ICU, and follow the patients until consultation is no longer required. You’ll provide EEG interpretation, APP supervision for employed Neurology Nurse Practitioners, and outpatient teleneurology clinic coverage, depending on the program.
- Shift Schedule: 7a-7p and 7p-7a
- Minimum Commitment: 7 shifts/month
- EMR: Physicians operate on the native EMRs of the facility
- Physicians must be able/willing to cover several facilities.
- Average Volumes: 10-12 consults per shift
- General Neurology
- EEG reads (30-minute, 60-minute, and 24-hour reads)
Additional job information:
- Caseload: 8-12 patients per day
- Response time: 15 minutes for acute, 60 minutes for non-acute
- When scheduled, the provider will do virtual rounds at worksites in addition to inbound calls
- Support staff: NP, PA, and MAs
- BC / BE
- Willing to cover acute stroke
- Vascular fellowship training is a bonus
- EEG reads nice to have
- EMR systems vary – training will be provided
Please forward your CV to:
Recruiting Manager - RPO
p: 971-381-5352 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact me for more information on the above opportunity and others.